Formating your phone don't take backup, Let's have a fresh start. - Technopweb

Technopweb

Much About Technology And A Bit About Everything

Facebook

Post Top Ad

Formating your phone don't take backup, Let's have a fresh start.

Share This
How to Backup and Restore Apps & Data on any Android Phone ...
If you are keeping your phone around yourself for long enough,It become an old version of yourself.
 
Unwanted text ,Unused apps, waste screenshots are scattered on internal storage.

As I'm using MI phone mi cloud data backup all data even on a new phone it feels like an old. It teach me a lesson, not to stuck with the old stuff instead take a fresh start. All new apps , new contacts there nothing should be old.
How to make a full backup of a Windows Phone 8.1 handset ...
As i purchase  3 phone in last 5 years and made it as my old one by backup the data from old one to new phone. For me it was essentially the same experience because all my information remained in tact.

I lost the feel and joy of new phone, all that regrettable screenshots this feels very bad.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to go on sale from July 20: Here’s ...
As i bought my new phone Xioami   Mi Max 2 and logging in with a new cloud account so that nothing can be backed up. And I'm not regreating it. Now I'm downloading new apps, which is giving new experience about every apps.

One of the biggest pro's is there is no old messages and screenshots and pics.
Yeah I'm talking about those fighting messages & screenshots & contacts of exes.

Sure not everything is bad to visiting the past.It was nice to the see the past journey with my friends & some memorable movement & some very funny group chats.

But it's time to move on and let those texts disappear one day in and I have some text thread some group threads and some from close friends. 

For my old contacts I'm adding them one-by-one. And it's nice to see who I prioritize and vice-versa.

Another freedom is. I don't have so many useless apps and contacts clogging my internal storage spaces.
Sure my old phone seemed somewhat organized. But with my new phone,I have one screen of my favorite apps  and some essential apps thats all.

After recent News Feed changes, Facebook offers guidance ...
My new phone encouraged me to delete facebook app and now I'm going to use it  by web when I need it so I'm no longer browsing mindlessly through facebook news feed.
With time My phone surely will filled with usefull stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Post Bottom Ad